Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My top 10 reasons for starting this type of blog, and other annoyances!




#10:  I would like to share what frugal things we do in our household to help others.
  #9:  I would like to learn what frugal things others do to help my household even more.
  #8:  Our goal for 2010 is to be even more frugal than we already have to be.
  #7:  I want to know what my fellow Ozarkians do to save money.
  #6:  I need some excitement in my life!
  #5:  It's nice to reach out to others and do something incredible to help.
  #4:  That despite all the technology these days, the simple things are still cherished and handed down.
  #3:  Simplicity is a goal for just about everyone, including myself.
  #2:  I'm running out of ideas so, just go to the end!!!
Drumroll please ..........................................................................
  #1:  Because I can!

Yay, now that we got that out of the way, here's the deal.  I'm not some newfangled guru who wants to be the end all to be all .. I'm a simple girl, with simple goals.  I just want to be able to share amongst blog friends and beyond what frugal things can be done to simplify life or just to pocket that extra chump change to go toward paying off a credit card or saving for our future.

I want to post others ideas or have others post their ideas to my posts ..

I'm not asking for much, just don't be shy and absolutely spill your guts ..

No need to be stingy .. give me all you got .. I can take it .. all the way to the bank if need be!

This here is 'Frugalistic' and there's no stopping us!

Thank you for your time and let's see what we can achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails