Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thanx, House Party!


I received a confirmation email to my inbox today from House Party notifying me that I was chosen amongst many others to host a 'Sandwich Revolution House Party' using Oroweat Sandwich Thins!

Yippee! How exciting, I just joined and it's gonna be my first House Party ever!!

Since I was confirmed as a host, I'll be receiving a free party package to share with my guests shortly before the party. They've also set up a party page of my own for things like a guest list, a message board, a place to upload a video and photos of the event, I can even change the date and time of the party to suit me better.

I just need to iron out some minor details and come up with a plan in which to throw this shindig!

I can't wait to get together with some really great people and make some yummy sandwiches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails